[eas_cs_seminars] 2nd term seminars

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Mon Jan 16 14:44:36 GMT 2017

Hi all,

The second term is about to start and so is our seminar series. We already
have a lot of talks planned (most of which already confirmed) for the next
term. In fact, although the initial idea was to have one seminar every
other week, they are going to be more frequent than that.

I'm sending this email to remind you to please leave the 2-3pm Tuesday slot
in your calendars as free as possible. I know we all have very busy
schedules and therefore we sort of end up playing tetris with our
calendars, but let's try to do it with the additional constraint that
Tuesdays 2-3pm should be generally free.

I'll be sending the first seminar announcement tomorrow, stay tuned. And
don't forget this Friday's seminar in MB146 from 2pm to 3pm.

Cheers,
Luca
--
Luca Rossi

Lecturer in Computer Science
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Aston University
Web: http://www.cs.aston.ac.uk/~rossil/ <http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~rossil/>