[eas_cs_seminars] Seminar on Friday 20/01

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Fri Jan 20 08:55:14 GMT 2017

Hi all,

This is just a reminder of today's seminar, which will take place in MB146
at 2pm. Dr. Steve Marsh (University of Ontario Institute of Technology)
will give a talk titled "Slow Computing, Wisdom, and ideas for Comfort-able
Answers to Fake News".

The talk will be in *MB146 from 2pm to 3pm*.

See below for more details on the talk.

Best,
Luca