[eas_cs_seminars] 14th November

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Tue Nov 14 15:02:30 GMT 2017

My apologies to Chris but apparently I sabotaged his seminar by writing the
wrong room number in the announcement. Unlike last year, when seminars were
always held in the same room, the room is now changing almost every week.
For some reason I thought we were still in week 7, when MB404A was
allocated to us. It was MB753 today.

My apologies,
Luca