[eas_cs_seminars] 28th March 2017

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Mon Mar 27 11:19:59 BST 2017

Hi all,

Just a reminder of tomorrow's seminar on "Understanding people in videos"
by Dr. Joao Carreira (Google DeepMind, London,
http://home.isr.uc.pt/~joaoluis/), which will be held in MB220 from 2pm to
3pm. See below for details.

(I'm forwarding this reminder to the math list as well, as I reckon some of
you may be interested to attend the seminar)

Best,
Luca