[eas_cs_seminars] 11th October 2016

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Mon Oct 10 10:49:21 BST 2016

Dear all,

Just a reminder that tomorrow's talk will take place in MB404A from 2pm to
3pm.

===

>From linked files to NoSQL graphs: analysis of Eclipse projects

Hawk [1] is an indexing solution that can monitor collections of structured
files, mirror them into typed graphs, and query them in an efficient and
concise way. Nodes can be indexed by attribute values, and types can be
extended with derived attributes and edges depending on the queries to be
done.

Hawk has been recently extended with the capability for reading the
metadata that links Eclipse plugins together and groups them into
high-level projects. In this talk, I will introduce the concepts behind
Hawk and discuss the state of our current studies on the eclipse.org codebase.
I am looking for feedback on our current approach and pointers to
structural pattern recognition approaches that may be useful for this
software repository mining problem.

[1]: https://github.com/mondo-project/mondo-hawk

Speaker: Dr. Antonio Garcia-Dominguez

Venue: MB404A
Date: 11/10/2016
Time: 14:00 - 15:00

===

Best,
Luca

--
Luca Rossi

Lecturer in Computer Science
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Aston University
Web: http://www.cs.aston.ac.uk/~rossil/ <http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~rossil/>