[eas_cs_seminars] volunteers for 29th

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Tue Nov 15 11:22:38 GMT 2016

Dear all,

I still haven't received any volunteer for the talk on the 29th of
November. May I remind you that the length of the talk is up to you
(anything between 30-50 mins will be ok), and that you can either talk
about research you have recently presented at a conference (which should
make the act of presenting to us essentially trivial), or published in a
journal, or even some ideas/work in progress you would like to share with
the rest of the group.

I'm hoping to receiving the name of some volunteers by Friday the 18th. If
not, I'll send some gentle "volunteer yourself" reminders to people whose
PURE records indicate a recently accepted publication.

Best,
Luca
--
Luca Rossi

Lecturer in Computer Science
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Aston University
Web: http://www.cs.aston.ac.uk/~rossil/ <http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~rossil/>