[Beautifulcanoe] Beautiful Canoe starting arrangements.

Peter Lewis p.lewis at aston.ac.uk
Fri Jun 10 14:52:01 BST 2016

Dear Beautiful Canoeists,

Welcome to Beautiful Canoe! As a reminder, we are kicking off the
projects this Monday 13th. This email is just to provide you with the
details of the starting arrangements for Monday.

Please come to MB404A, in the Aston main building, for a 9.30am start.

If you have your own laptop and are happy to work from it, please bring
that with you. We also have some desktop PCs here, for those who do not.

See you there!

Peter.

--
Dr. Peter R. Lewis
Lecturer in Computer Science

Aston Lab for Intelligent Collectives Engineering (ALICE)
Aston University, UK

http://prlewis.com/
http://alice.aston.ac.uk/

Aston University is now ranked 9th in the UK for Computer Science,
in The Guardian league table 2017.