[Absalumnigreece] Final List

Afrodite Bazakou afroditebazakou at yahoo.gr
Mon Nov 29 11:51:18 GMT 2010

Dear all,

In my opinion, Thanasis is right. Additionally to this proposal, I would like to make another suggestion. We shouldn't strictly keep our communication within the limits of the Aston Business School graduates.

 Personally,I know many people who studied at Aston and aren't members of the ABS. Why should they be excluded from our communication list and the alumni events? Just because Aston thought it would be better to stay apart from other Departments? There are many people from the area of Engineering or other Sciences who are graduates and are just getting the magazine. They are never included in reunions or any other alumni event. When we were students at Aston, I don't think we kept in touch only with people from the Business School, so why do it now?

I look forward to your opinion and comments.

Best wishes,

Afroditi Bazakou

--- Στις Κυρ., 28/11/10, ο/η Athanasios Sarafas <sarafas.ath at googlemail.com> έγραψε: