[Absalumnigreece] Final List

Athanasios Sarafas sarafas.ath at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 28 19:31:26 GMT 2010

Hello Yianni and all,

I guess you all know that a  number of people is getting your messages.
Thankfully ABS has helped on that. I am wondering though, why didn't ABS
send us all the list of all Greek Astoners since it is already available to
ABS?
Some people reside in Northern Greece, others in Southern and some others
just do not wish to "publish" their professional status which is respected.
So, I believe we should all consider the number of names in the list as
larger.

I am located in Thessaloniki and I would like to meet you all in person when
the time comes so I would appreciate it if I had an invitation when the time
comes. I will then communicate that to other ABS fellows and friends who
have never respond to your e-mails.

Thanks for your attention.

Yours,

Thanos Sarafas