[Gewiss-list] Next week: Working with Spoken Discourse

Thiele, Klaus K.P.THIELE at aston.ac.uk
Tue Sep 27 21:15:20 BST 2011

Dear all,
the next session of "Working with Spoken Discourse" will take place on Wednesday, 4th October, 13:00, library, ground floor. We will discuss the attached transcript, based on Fandrych (2002). The materials from last session (publications) can be downloaded here: http://lists.aston.ac.uk/pipermail/gewiss-list/2011-September/000003.html . I will show anybody who is interested during the session or on a one-to-one basis how you can access the archive of the mailing, which also allows you to download the attachments of each message. Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible!

Kindest regards,
Klaus

Klaus Peter Thiele
PhD Researcher & Project Coordinator
Aston University
School of Languages and Social Sciences.
Birmingham, B4 7ET, UK
Tel: 0121 204 3809
Fax: 0121 204 3766
Room NX01, 10th Floor, North Wing, Main Building
k.p.thiele at aston.ac.uk<mailto:k.p.thiele at aston.ac.uk>
http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lss/staff/thielek/
http://www1.aston.ac.uk/lss/research/research-projects/gewiss-spoken-academic-discourse/