[eas_cs_seminars] seminars this term

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Fri Jan 12 09:54:58 GMT 2018

Hi all,

Just a reminder that if you have a guest who wants to give a talk or if you
want to invite somebody (we pay travel expenses for UK based guest
speakers) please let me know so that I can help to arrange a suitable date.

The seminars will be, as usual, on Tuesdays 2pm to 3pm. I actually booked
the room for 2 hours so the talk can be from 3pm to 4pm, in case the
speaker prefers this time.

So far we have two slots booked for 23/01 and 27/02, so we have plenty of
space for other talks.

Best,
Luca
--
Luca Rossi

Lecturer in Computer Science
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Aston University
Web: http://www.cs.aston.ac.uk/~rossil/ <http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~rossil/>