[eas_cs_seminars] 26th September 2017

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Mon Sep 25 12:13:08 BST 2017

Hi all,

Apologies for the flurry of emails, but I've just been informed that due to
timetabling issues *we need to move tomorrow's seminar starting time to 3pm*.
This will likely happen also for the next scheduled seminar, on 10/10.
After that, we should be able to resume the normal 2-3pm time slot.

This also implies that tomorrow the usual post-seminar coffee break will
have to be a pre-seminar coffee break (I'm not sure who's in charge of that
this year? Nelly?), or will have to happen at 4pm.

Best,
Luca