[eas_cs_seminars] cs seminar series 2017/18

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Thu Aug 17 09:48:46 BST 2017

Hi all,

Another quick email to remind you that this academic year's cs seminar
series will start in about 1 month and 1 week.

At the moment, I have no speakers lined up for the coming term. Can you
please put me in touch with guests you would like to invite? Indeed, we
also welcome talks from Aston staff members.

The seminars will take place on Tuesdays from 2pm to 3pm, during term time.
Unfortunately, I was unable to secure a single room for the whole academic
year, so keep an eye on the emails I'll send as the room number will have
to change a few times.

Best,
Luca

--
Luca Rossi

Lecturer in Computer Science
School of Engineering and Applied Science
Aston University
Web: http://www.cs.aston.ac.uk/~rossil/ <http://www.cs.bham.ac.uk/~rossil/>