[eas_cs_seminars] subscription to CS seminars mailing list

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Mon Oct 3 21:36:19 BST 2016

Dear all,

This is just to confirm that you've all been subscribed to the CS seminars
mailing list, or at least all those in

eas_cs_academic_staff at aston.ac.uk
eas_csam_dr_16_17 at aston.ac.uk
eas_cs_research_staff at exchange.aston.ac.uk

Note: a couple of early subscribers may have already received this email.
Yulan, Lilit, let me know if you will receive two copies of this email now.
If that's the case, I'll remove your users from the list, but you'll keep
receiving emails like everybody else through eas_cs_academic_staff at aston.
ac.uk and the other mls.

Best,
Luca