[eas_cs_seminars] 29th November 2016

Luca Rossi l.rossi at aston.ac.uk
Mon Nov 28 10:00:56 GMT 2016

Dear all,

This is just a reminder of tomorrow's talk from Yulan titled "Unsupervised
Event Extraction and Storyline Generation from Text". The talk will be held
from 2pm to 3pm in MB404A.

Please let me know by the end of this week if you intend to give a talk on
13/12 or if you would like to invite an external speaker.

Best,
Luca