[Beautifulcanoe] Testimonials and experiences.

David Evans david at koansolutions.co.uk
Mon Sep 12 11:33:54 BST 2016

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a relaxing weekend, and have recovered from eating all the lovely cakes you brought in.

I was thinking over the weekend whether any of you would be willing to write a testimonial about your internship experience?   I would love to have some words about your experience and what you have taken from your internship, it would be great feedback for Peter and me, and, with your permission, it would be great to have them up on our website too!

So, I would be grateful to receive (confidentially, or to the list) any testimonials that you would be willing to write.

Thank you.

Warmly,

David.