[Beautifulcanoe] Headstart showcase?

Peter Lewis p.lewis at aston.ac.uk
Mon Jun 20 18:09:28 BST 2016

Hi all,

Each year, Aston runs a week-long summer school for sixth-form students,
called Headstart. They come on to campus for a few days, and get to work
on a software project, and have various guest lectures from Aston
academics.

We would also like to show off some of the work we are doing here, for
them. We, Beautiful Canoe, have been invited to participate, to demo
some of the work we have been doing, and talk to the students about it.

This year, it is scheduled for 13:30-15:00 on Tuesday 12th July.

Would anyone like to volunteer to take part, and show off their system,
or just to chat about their work?

Peter.