[Beautifulcanoe] Beautiful Canoe feedback survey.

Peter Lewis p.lewis at aston.ac.uk
Mon Aug 1 12:45:57 BST 2016

Hi all,

As I mentioned on Friday, we would like to ask you to give us some
feedback on how Beautiful Canoe has been for you.

I have set up an online survey here:

https://aston.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/beautiful-canoe-feedback

It is totally optional, and anonymous by default. But we really
appreciate learning your thoughts, to help us to continue to evolve
Beautiful Canoe.

I will leave the survey open until the end of this Friday.

Cheers,

Peter.

--
Dr. Peter R. Lewis
Lecturer in Computer Science

Aston Lab for Intelligent Collectives Engineering (ALICE)
Aston University, UK

http://prlewis.com/
http://alice.aston.ac.uk/

Aston University is now ranked 9th in the UK for Computer Science,
in The Guardian league table 2017.