[Absalumnigreece] be in the list of contacts

Marianna Lazaridou jojobatuk at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:02:48 BST 2010

Hello everyone,
Don't know why I am writing in english but I saw many people doing that so..
Anyway, I am not really sure if anyone is actually creating this list with all the contacts and emails and cities that everyone keeps sending. So I thought to make it myself. When I have it ready I will forward it to all at abs alumni greece. Anyway, whoever wants to be in it, please carry on sending your contact details to the general email address or to my personal email jojobatuk at hotmail.com.

Best Regards,
Marianna LazaridouMarketing Manager at Ancom Ltd, ThessalonikiMSc Marketing Management