[Absalumnigreece] List

Theofanis Loukas falukas at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:41:17 GMT 2010

Theofanis Loukas contact info
Hi, I've made changes to the Office doc "ABS Hellenic Alumni_Nov 2010.xlsx" stored on SkyDrive.

To review the changes I've made, click this link.
https://cid-90a7fc14012c5f5e.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?page=view&resid=90A7FC14012C5F5E!148&authkey=xe*pK68ZmqI%24

Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 04:01:17 -0800
From: vlasip at yahoo.com
To: absalumnigreece at lists.aston.ac.uk
Subject: [Absalumnigreece] List

Dear All,

Please find attached a list with all the people who replied to Paula's message (I hope I didn't loose anyone in the spam folder!).

I must say I feel very privileged being among so many distinguished professionals; I now see why Aston's. Business School ranks in the top 10 British business schools!

I wish you all the best and hope to meet you in the near future.

Warm regards,
--
PoLy